Hello, fitness addicts!
Trying to lose weight? Well, the whole world seems to have jumped on the fitness bandwagon. They are trying everything in the book, right from huffing and puffing on the treadmill, eating as little as possible, yet those dreaded kilos don’t seem to budge a bit! Cardio workouts and a targeted meal plan can help you lose weight, but which are the exercises that are very effective for weight loss? We will help you to form an exercise regime which will help you to drop those pounds real fast!
Top Cardio Workouts
There is nothing like a good, invigorating workout! And nothing is more satisfying than going all out in the gym? You work yourself up a sweat, and almost feel the fat-burning going into an overdrive. Cardio weight loss plans together with a diet chart can help you knock off those stubborn kilos. How to lose weight fast with these exercises, we will show you just how you can try to get your body into a ripping shape.
The Warm-up- Now you cannot miss on the warm-up, as you will get yourself injured if you do not warm your muscles before a challenging workout.
- Reverse lunges- Put your left foot behind you in a big step. Bend both knees to lower into a lunge, align your feet right, that is position your right knee above the ankle and ensure that your knee is just above your toes. Push over the ball of your right big toe to get back to the standing position. Repeat the entire exercise now with your right leg. That counts as one rep. Do 10 reps total and keep your chest upright.
- Squats with hands held high-Stand with your feet slightly apart, in fact, keep them hip-distance apart. Ensure that your palms are facing each other and lift em’ up. Bend your knees in a way as if you are sitting on an invisible chair, balancing weight on your hips instead of hips. Draw shoulder blades down and back. Stand, all the while using your glutes. That makes one rep. Do ten in all.
- Shoulder tap plank holds- Drop down into a straight arm plank position and keep your handstucked right under your shoulders, maintaining a linear line from the neck to feet. Now, keeping your hips very still try and touch your right hand to left shoulder. Bring your hand back underneath your shoulder. Then, try and touch your left hand to right shoulder. Repeat the exercise 10 times on each side.
The Main Circuit
Start with the 3-move warm-up, and then jump into the main circuit. Do each exercise in the fast way possible for 1 minute, but remember to give resting a miss between the moves. After the whole circuit is done give yourself a rest for 1 minute and then start the main circuit without the warm up this time, 2 more times, and if you still feel enthusiastic enough you can do it 3 times. Finish off your fat-blasting cardio workout at home by doing a few stretching moves, even yoga.
- Mountain climbers- This works the muscle of your entire body, and when you move to the third set you will be left panting.
Drop into astraight-arm plank position and keep your hands tucked below your shoulders. Maintain the body’s proper alignment forming a straight line from neck to your ankles. Raise your right foot and drive your right knee up into the center of your body. Then keep switching your legs, driving left knee up into the center of your body. Don’t drop your hips level and do keep your shoulders right above your wrists. Do the maximum you can in a span of 1 minute.
- Squat jumps- The squat is in no way an easy exercise and the squat jump tops it in the level of difficulty. This is a killer workout for your lower body as well.
Stand straight and put your hips as wide as your hips. You know the drift,push your hips back and bend your knees to lower into a squat just before you attempt to leap. Go all out and jump as high as you can. Land softly and then immediately reprises the squat jump position. You have to think that you’re pushing the floor away from you as you attempt to leap. Your hands can aid it while attempting to leap, giving you the impetus. You can continue to do as many squat jumps as possible for a minute.
- Russian Twist– This exercise helps to work on your obliques like no other exercise can. It helps you to shape your abdomen and bring you closer to your flat abs goals. This is a great cardio workout for men as well as a wonderful cardio workout for women.
Sit on the floor keeping your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Lean back, balancing your torso and maintain a 45-degree angle to the floor, keeping your spine straight. Now entangle your arms into a twisty position one hand on top of the other and raise them before your chest.Now, raise your core and then as fast as your body permits rotate round to the right as far as you can, take a pause then do a repeated movement on the other side. That is 1 rep. Challenge yourself and pack as many as you can in 1 min.
- Split jump- Split jumps are tailor-made for your quadriceps. To get a well-proportioned body it is important to strengthen your lower body, and this exercise fits the bill perfectly.
Start by taking a few deep breaths. As you take a deep breath in, try and step your right foot out approximately three feet in front of your body. Now while you bend your right knee, lower your body down to the ground. Keep your knees at a 90-degree angle, and your foot directly under your knee. Breathe out and use the muscles in your lower body and core to propel yourself back to the standing position. Bring your right foot back into the starting position. Repeat the move, but this time with your left foot. Do as many as you can within the stipulated time frame of 1 min.
Do a few cool down stretches, to let your muscles rest and relax, the downwards dog position works best and also the cat and cow stretch where you are on your fours and move your back in a hump and down. Try all these exercises with a cardio workouts meal plan and you will soon be able to reach your goal weight. Don’t stop just start sweating!