- Product description of Loreal Smooth Intense Instant smoothing serum:
- It provides:
- Product price and quantity:
- Shell life:
- Key ingredients:
- How to use Loreal Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Texture and fragrance:
- My experience with Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Pros of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Cons of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Will I recommend this product again?
- Overall impact:
Serums are a must specially after shampoo and conditioner when you have dry and frizzy hair. Winters are knocking at the door and so are the problems like dryness and roughness of hair along with frizz. A regular hair serum though can tame the tresses can’t really control the frizz and so I thought to buy a serum that is specially formulated to make hair soft and smooth. That is when I purchased the Loreal Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum. This range has another serum in its kitty which is the Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 serum. Anyways in this post I am going to review the Loreal Smooth intense instant smoothing serum and tell you guys how I liked it. Read on to know more.
Check out: Loreal Paris Oil in Cream review
Product description of Loreal Smooth Intense Instant smoothing serum:
Loreal Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum works through its anti-frizz and anti-volume action, curbing humidity led dampness of hair while preventing waves or volume from resuming their form.
- 10 times smoother hair
- Retains smoothness for 48 hours
- Contains Argan Oil and Silk Protein
- Keeps hair light and manageable
Product price and quantity:
Rs 255 for a 100 ml product
Can be used before 36 months from packaged date
Water, Sodium Laureth sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, glycol distearate, Propylene glycol, sodium chloride, Cl 19140, Cl 14700, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol
How to use Loreal Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Apply the serum on washed and towel dried hair.
- Pour a few drops of serum in the palm
- Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length of the hair (do not apply it on the scalp)
- It’s a leave-on serum and so do not rinse out.
- Ideal to use this serum before styling the hair. It’s recommendable to use the serum on dry hair to get more intense shine.
The Loreal Smooth Intense instant smoothing serum bottle comes in a metallic finish golden colour cardboard box. The bottle itself in golden yellow in colour with a flip top cap that shuts really tight. The bottle is light and travel friendly. All the information is written at the back including a full list of ingredients which is really helpful for the users. Overall the packaging is really classy and looks good.
Texture and fragrance:
The serum has non-greasy oil like texture. It spreads easily and doesn’t feel heavy at all. It smells mild and pleasant. The serum is transparent in colour as is easy to work with.
My experience with Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
I really loved the product. I have fine limp and straight hair. So when l tried this serum, I was happy with the results as it gave my hair a good healthy shine and it made them soft. So according to me, it’s a good product for people who are looking for products that will enhance the shine of their hair. It make sense you look confident and enhance your style statement.
Pros of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Travel convenient packaging
- Easily available online as well as offline
- Reasonably priced
- Decent quantity
- Non sticky texture
- Easy to use
- Gives a glowy shine to the hair
- Smells good
- Makes the hair more manageable
- Controls frizz to a certain extent
- Doesn’t weigh down the hair
- Has the goodness of argan oil
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Good texture
Cons of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Doesn’t control frizz very effectively for long hours
- Cannot know the level of product left in the bottle since it isn’t transparent
Will I recommend this product again?
If you are looking for a shine booster, then I do recommend this serum for you.
I have used various expensive serums that I get from the salons but I found this the best. For people with thin hair, just a few drops of this would do. The bottle itself says that it is for unmanageable and dry hair. I feel it a must try as it is economical. It costs 240/- for a 100 ml which I think is not bad deal. I must appreciate this product a lot.